Choose Your Desired Option(s)
Cart Upsell for WooCommerce:
Offer the most relevant products at the perfect time in the order process. The Cart Upsell for WooCommerce extension allows you to display simple products as an upsell on the cart page without interruption based on conditions you select.
- Conditions are related to products, categories, and cart totals.
- Compare products, product categories, OR cart totals available in the customer’s cart.
- By default, it’s true if there are no conditions are selected.
- Two rule groups are provided: the “and rule group” as well as the “or rule group.”
- The “and rule group” acts as the AND operator. With this, all conditions must be true.
- The “or rule group” acts as the OR operator. With this, any of the one conditions must be true.
- The product will be visible if both rule group conditions are true.
- You can add one or both rule groups.
You can add multiple conditions related to products, categories, and cart totals.
For example, let’s say your condition is that the cart total is greater than $40 and that the category is apparel. The product will only appear for upselling if the customer’s cart holds items from the apparel category and the total cart value is greater than $40.
Upsell offers to help you increase your average order value. Offer the most relevant products at the perfect time in the order process.
As your customer’s shop, Cart Upsell monitors the items in each shopping cart. When customers start the checkout process by visiting your cart, your upsell offer appears, encouraging customers to add the item to their order.
- Fully customizable. You can set the product title, image, and colors for each product.
- Fully Ajax functionality.
- Fully responsive on desktop and mobile devices.
Boost Conversions with Cart Upsell
Provide the best product for upselling to your customer, based on the items they have in their cart. Just add your conditions and the product will be available for upselling when the conditions true.