Choose Your Desired Option(s)
Pinterest for WooCommerce:
Grow your brand and find new customers with the Pinterest for WooCommerce extension
Use the Pinterest for WooCommerce extension to connect your store to the world’s largest social network for ideas, inspiration, and interesting products and brands. On Pinterest, you can promote your products to 250 million monthly active users. The extension adds the necessary Open Graph markup to your product pages so that Pinterest validates them and transfers their related details (product name, description, price, and stock availability) automatically.
Auto-resize images according to the set dimensions
Your online shop images do not always correspond to Pinterest image size recommendations. Now, you can create Pinterest-ready images right from wp-admin.
Replace the original product image with the custom one intended for Pinterest
If you’d like to improve the look of your Pin after auto-resizing images, you can add any custom image for pinning. It will only be visible on Pinterest.
Create a Pinterest catalog for advertising
Use the advertising potential of Pinterest to promote your products and track effectiveness with analytics. The Pinterest for WooCommerce plugin can transform all your regular product Pins into advertising Pins. Selected product categories will be added to the catalog. Pinterest updates it every day, so you don’t have to create a catalog manually after adding or editing Pins. All you need to do is choose how often to regenerate your catalog; the rest will be done automatically.
- A secure connection between WooCommerce and Pinterest.
- List your entire WooCommerce product catalog on Pinterest in minutes.
- Add new products automatically to your Pinterest boards.
- Open Graph markup enhances your product images and makes them stand out.
- Visitors can save your product images to their Pinterest boards.
- Every Pin contains a direct link to the product on your website.
- Manage all your Pins in one place and sync images, pricing, and product details in real-time.
- Use the Pinterest tag to track conversions.
- Schedule Pins.
- Auto-resize images according to predefined dimensions.
- Replace the original product image with the custom one intended for Pinterest.
- Pin to several boards at the same time.
- Create a Pinterest catalog for advertising.
- Add Pinterest hashtags right from wp-admin.