Choose Your Desired Option(s)
WooCommerce Sage Pay Form / Opayo:
Our SagePay Gateway is now TWO gateways in one, allowing you to take payments via SagePay Form or SagePay Direct. You can enable one or both gateways.
When using SagePay Form, the customer goes to SagePay to make a secure payment. As SagePay is handling the payment process for you, you don’t require an SSL certificate on your website. After the customer completes payment, the order is confirmed and the user is taken to the Thank You page on your site.
When using SagePay Direct the customer stays on your site for the entire transaction, so you require an SSL certificate.
- The customer goes to SagePay to complete payment, simplifies PCI Compliance.
- SSL Certificate not required
- The customer stays on your site for the entire transaction
- SSL Certificate required
- Supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension
- It supports WooCommerce Subscriptions extension
- Supports refunds in WooCommerce admin
SagePay has recently branded itself to Opayo.