Choose Your Desired Option(s)
Shipwire is one of the very good shipping and fulfillment agencies having huge numbers of warehouses all across the globe from the USA, Europe, Australia to Asia. And now they have a great connection software with WooCommerce. For all of those who are looking for an easy, simple and cost-effective method for order management and fulfillment here is a great opportunity. WooCommerce Shipwire extension will allow you to seamlessly connect your WooCommerce store with WooCommerce order management and integrate them with each other seamlessly.
So why you need WooCommerce Shipwire Plugin?
WooCommerce and Shipwire can be a deadly combination. They can together make your professional life much simpler and may reduce the time and cost of human resources. Further API provided by Shipwire is very powerful and you get all the information in your WordPress backend.
Here are some of the key features of the plugin that makes it awesome:
- Connect to Shipwire and get real-time shipping rates
- Supports split orders, automatically update inventory and tracking information
- Flexibility to limit countries you want to ship.
- Directly upload completed orders to Shipwire from WordPress back-end
- Display order tracking, shipment tracking to customer
- Full proof system to get email alerts in cases of upload failure
- Flexibility to add your own shipping rates if needed
- Supports barcoding and electronic number scanning