Choose Your Desired Option(s)
WooCommerce Simple Auctions:
Complete and the most affordable auction solution for WordPress and WooCommerce. WooCommerce Simple Auctions plugin enables you to create a professional Auction website or eBay clone with regular, proxy, sealed (silent), and reverse auctions along with your normal products. WordPress auctions have never been easier to set up! Watch a video explaining how easy is to set up auctions with Simple Auctions and WooCommerce.
WooCommerce Simple Auctions is easy to use but also professional auction software which enables owners to have a WordPress auction website that is easy to set up, run and customize. With our auction plugin, you can set up a WordPress auction website and start bidding in less than 30 minutes (assuming you have a payment processor ready) and for around $30! If you are a theme developer who wants to create a WordPress auction theme for Envato just purchase an extended license and you’re good to go.
The auction plugin allows the owner to charge fees for user-submitted auctions via custom code added to your functions.php file.
- Works with latest WordPress and WooCommerce (and previous versions), supports PHP8.
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks – You get a new type of WooCommerce product type – auction.
- Ability to verify credit card/payment details before the user can (via modification).
- Anti snipping feature (extend auction end time when someone places bid says 30 seconds before auction end, configurable).
- Works with any payment gateway supported by WooCommerce.
- Normal, reverse, and sealed (silent) auctions, proxy / auto-bidding.
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price.
- Set start and end times for the auction.
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with products or separate.
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions, and random auctions.