ResellPremium’s Terms of Service
Last Update: May 2019
Welcome to ResellPremium.com.
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”) govern your access to and use of the ResellPremium website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through www.resellpremium.com (the “Site”), by Atherwise. and its subsidiaries. (Mango Nest, Pune, India) as applicable (collectively, “Atherwise” “we” or “us”).
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the ResellPremium services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Buyers are users who purchase services on ResellPremium.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on ResellPremium.
ResellPremium Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from canceled orders as a Buyer.
ResellPremium Credits are credits that ResellPremium may provide users to be used only for purchases on ResellPremium, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
RP Packages allow Sellers to offer services at different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
Product Page is where the Seller can describe their Product and the product’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the product and create an order.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Product Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the ResellPremium platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of products, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with downloads, and the holding of funds in connection with ResellPremium Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can withdraw, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through selling on ResellPremium.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on ResellPremium. Registration is free.
- Products on ResellPremium may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some products are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay ResellPremium in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s product page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Canceling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through ResellPremium.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their product page.
- ResellPremium retains the right to use all published delivered works for ResellPremium marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Products on ResellPremium to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their products.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete accredits your account with net revenue of 75% of the purchase amount.
- ResellPremium accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s ResellPremium Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their products or any ResellPremium content via the AdWords platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of ResellPremium’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, ResellPremium may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple ResellPremium accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The product price shown on the product page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints ResellPremium as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to ResellPremium shall be considered the same as a payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by ResellPremium (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and ResellPremium (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that ResellPremium (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against ResellPremium and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that ResellPremium may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that ResellPremium may deem necessary or prudent.
- ResellPremium partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting product-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the ResellPremium platform are performed by ResellPremium’s Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers are allowed to post an unlimited amount of active products based on their Level status.
- Products created on ResellPremium are User Generated Content.
- Products and/or users may be removed by ResellPremium from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult-oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Products
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Products
- Products misleading to Buyers or others
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 365 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low-quality products
- Promoting ResellPremium and/or ResellPremium products through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Products that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Products that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Products may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Products may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the product description and requirements box. Products containing websites promoting content, which violates ResellPremium’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Products are required to have an appropriate product image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional product images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their product images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the product images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Products may contain an approved Product Video uploaded through the product management tools available on ResellPremium.
- Statements on the Product Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible products in select Categories may set up Product Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Product.
- Product Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Product for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Product Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service. For specific terms, please see the Products section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Products are subject to be removed due to violations found in Product Extras.
- Services offered through Product Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the order.
- Product Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an order for each Product Extra that is added to the order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of ResellPremium’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods or have an Indian Bank Account. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with ResellPremium’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by ResellPremium’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your ResellPremium profile can be associated with only one account from each ResellPremium withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one ResellPremium profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
|Payment Wallets (PayTM)||INR 5 per transfer.||India|
|Local Bank Transfer (NEFT/UPI)||INR 5 per transfer.
For more information, see Pricing and Fees.
|BitCoin Transfer||INR 300 per transfer
(Bitcoin transfer fee to be borne by the seller)
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the ResellPremium Order system.
- ResellPremium retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for ResellPremium marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers pay ResellPremium to create an order from a Seller’s products page, using the Buy Now button. ResellPremium partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting product-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with ResellPremium Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the ResellPremium platform are performed by ResellPremium’s Payment Services Providers.
- ResellPremium serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by ResellPremium (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and ResellPremium (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that ResellPremium (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against ResellPremium and not the Buyer directly.
- In most locations, products may be purchased on ResellPremium by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallets, EMI, ResellPremium Credits or existing ResellPremium Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of May 2018, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are 2% + INR 3 on purchases up to INR 3000 and 5% on purchases above INR 3000.
- Your existing ResellPremium Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay or make payment using any method other than through the ResellPremium.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on ResellPremium, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on ResellPremium; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Buyers may pay on ResellPremium in INR only. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the Order page. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in INR even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the Order.
- Buyers should note that the products’ pricing is derived always from their original INR price and, therefore, non-INR currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Buyers always have the option to pay in INR by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Order in a currency other than INR and your Order was later canceled for any reason, the amount returned to your ResellPremium Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same INR value.
- Your ResellPremium Balance is always valued in INR, even if it is displayed in a non-INR currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your ResellPremium Balance in any currency other than INR, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same INR value. Users always have the option to view their ResellPremium Balance in INR by changing their selected displayed currency.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the product price shown on the product page.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique ResellPremium order number (#RP).
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact ResellPremium’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- When a Buyer orders a product, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their products. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the Seller’s status.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. ResellPremium will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an order are an essential part of ResellPremium’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the ResellPremium platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the ResellPremium platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the product’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact ResellPremium’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on ResellPremium, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- ResellPremium, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the product and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s ResellPremium Balance only.
- ResellPremium encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to ResellPremium to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the ResellPremium delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be canceled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially canceled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Buyer’s ResellPremium Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s ResellPremium Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s ResellPremium Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described on the product page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use ResellPremium Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of ResellPremium.
- Any non-permitted usage of ResellPremium encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being canceled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to ResellPremium’s Terms of Service.
- ResellPremium Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on ResellPremium)
- The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active ResellPremium user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Completed Orders
- The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed-upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the ResellPremium platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- ResellPremium Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on ResellPremium)
- ResellPremium does not automatically refund payments made for canceled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s ResellPremium Balance and are available for future purchases on ResellPremium. Until January 1, 2019, funds returned to your ResellPremium Balance from canceled orders will include service fees paid. As of January 1, 2019, ResellPremium does not return service fees to your ResellPremium Balance once an order is canceled.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team (based on the Order’s original payment currency). To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
- In certain instances, ResellPremium may offer You credits (“ResellPremium Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing products and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid ResellPremium Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. ResellPremium Credits are subject to different time limitations and will expire after their predefined term. ResellPremium Credits serve only as an incentive to use ResellPremium, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. ResellPremium Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. ResellPremium reserves the right to modify or cancel the ResellPremium Credits program at any time. If you or ResellPremium deactivate or suspend your ResellPremium account, any unused ResellPremium Credits in your account will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
ResellPremium enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on ResellPremium reflect the diversity of an expanding product economy. Members of the ResellPremium community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on ResellPremium’s Community Forums.
ResellPremium maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of ResellPremium. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on ResellPremium.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of ResellPremium in order to circumvent or abuse the ResellPremium messaging system or ResellPremium platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- ResellPremium does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- ResellPremium does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the ResellPremium platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on ResellPremium’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- ResellPremium is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through ResellPremium to contract, engage with, or pay outside of ResellPremium.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or canceling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- ResellPremium reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, ResellPremium (or one of ResellPremium’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise, the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Users may report Products to Customer Support that may be in violation of ResellPremium’s Terms of Service based on the reported product’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat products).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their products shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the products, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the products.
- ResellPremium will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – ResellPremium does not allow any exchange of adult-oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on ResellPremium should be friendly, constructive, and professional. ResellPremium condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – ResellPremium takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our member’s privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their products or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of ResellPremium will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic ResellPremium Profile – You may not create a false identity on ResellPremium, misrepresent your identity, create a ResellPremium profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. ResellPremium reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – ResellPremium will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use ResellPremium for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the ResellPremium community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to ResellPremium’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on ResellPremium. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell ResellPremium accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design, and content, is exclusively owned by ResellPremium and protected by copyright and trademarks. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- ResellPremium reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to a breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of ResellPremiums Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on ResellPremium.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to ResellPremium’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using ResellPremium’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting ResellPremium Customer Support.
- ResellPremium may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, ResellPremium will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use ResellPremium after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, ResellPremium will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to ResellPremium by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. ResellPremium does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, ResellPremium is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the products, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community, and common sense in choosing appropriate product service offers.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on ResellPremium. Sellers advertising their product online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in the removal of the product and may lead to the suspension of Seller’s account.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller’s product page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. In the event, the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when the US Copyright Act does not apply, the Seller expressly agrees to assign to Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the product and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as artwork, design work, report generation, etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of Buyer, and Seller assigns all rights, title, and interest in the delivered work.
Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the Buyer.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to ResellPremium, including product texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by ResellPremium for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER RESELLPREMIUM NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH RESELLPREMIUM MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL RESELLPREMIUM, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, RESELLPREMIUM AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with ResellPremium, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.